How to recover Safari bookmarks deleted from iPad/iPad 2/new iPad/iPad Mini on Windows and Mac?
The Safari Web browser on your iPad allows you to save your favorite Web pages as Bookmarks, making it easy to access them at a later time.
Sometimes, when you remove some bookmarks from the Safari bookmark bar on your iPad, you may inadvertently delete some important bookmarks that you are actually needed. To restore iPad deleted Safari Bookmarks, you will need an iOS device data recovery tools.
Wondershare Dr. Fone will provide two simple methods for Windows users to recover iPad Deleted Safari Bookmark directly from iPad or from iTunes backup file of iPad.
Recover from iPad directly
1. Connect your iPad to the computer and launch the application.
2. Get your iPad into OFU mode and then start the scanning process.
3. Restore deleted Safari Bookmarks from iPad.
Retrieve from iTunes backup files
1. Run the program select “Recover from iTunes Backup File” option.
2. Preview and retrieve iPad lost data files.
For Mac users to restore iPad Deleted Safari Bookmarks, you can opt to Mac Data Recover for iTunes.