How to recover lost PDF files with PDF file Recovery
Invented by Adobe Systems, Portable Document Format (PDF) is the global standard for capturing and reviewing rich information from almost any application on any computer system and sharing it with virtually anyone, anywhere.
The great features of PDF file format: an open standard, multiplatform, extensible, trusted and reliable, rich in file integrity, more secure, searchable, accessible.
PDF documents can be lost in unconsciously situations such as accidental deletion, operating system corruption, hard drive formatting, virus infection, partition loss, etc. Fortunately, lost PDF document can be recovered with PDF file Recovery. But before implementing the recovery, always keep in mind don’t take/copy any new files to the location where your lost files occupy, otherwise, you lost files will be overwritten by the new created files and make recovery impossible.
Data Recovery is the powerful recovery tools to recovery lost PDF files from various devices. You can recover PDF files deleted and emptied from recycle bin, lost from formatted or corrupted partition, restore lost PDF files from deleted hard drive volume, retrieve PDF files lost from USB drive, external hard drive, mobile phone, digital camera, iPod, MP3/MP4 player, and other storage media.
How to recover lost PDF files with PDF file Recovery?
1. Install and run Stellar Phoenix Partition Recovery.
2. In the Select Volume section, all logical volumes that exists in hard disk and all the removable media will be listed with the volume details. Select the volume to be recovered.
3. In the flying pane, click a recovery option:
4. Start the scanning process.
5. Preview and recover lost PDF files.