Recover deleted photos/pictures/videos from Nikon COOLPIX camera
Nikon COOLPIX series is the well-know compact digital camera for you carry it on at all times to take excellent pictures. When enjoy the captured pictures, you may carelessly or accidently press delete button and cause loss of your valuable photos, videos. But under the help of Digital Camera Recovery, you can recover the lost, formatted, or deleted photos from any Nikon COOLPIX digital cameras.
Nikon COOLPIX Photo Recovery supports below digital cameras
COOLPIX 7100, COOLPIX S8200, COOLPIX S6200, COOLPIX S1200pj, COOLPIX S100, COOLPIX AW100, COOLPIX P7000, COOLPIX P500, COOLPIX P300, COOLPIX P100, COOLPIX S9100, COOLPIX S8100, COOLPIX S6100, COOLPIX S6000, COOLPIX S5100, COOLPIX S4100, COOLPIX S4000, COOLPIX S3100, COOLPIX S3000, COOLPIX S1100pj, COOLPIX S80, COOLPIX S70, COOLPIX L120, COOLPIX L110, COOLPIX L24, COOLPIX L22.
How to restore deleted photos/pictures/videos from Nikon COOLPIX camera?
1. Attach the Nikon COOLPIX digital camera to your computer. Or connect the memory card / SD card of the Nikon COOLPIX camera to your computer using a card reader.
2. Open Nikon COOLPIX Photo Recovery then click ‘Start Scan’ icon under Data Recovery tab or the ‘Start Scan’ button at the bottom of the interface.
3. Now select the Nikon digital camera/memory card to start the scanning process. As soon as you select your Nikon digital camera/memory card the ‘Start Scan’ button will get active.
4. When the scanning process is completed, there will be a lot of files found and displayed. You can preview the deleted pictures, videos on the left directory tree.
5. Now, select all or your required deleted or formatted Nikon COOLPIX photo/video files for saving. Then, click ‘Recover’ button to save these files to the desired location.